The NYU Health Sciences Libraries offer free consultation services to current NYU Faculty, staff and students.
Consultations may be provided one-on-one, for small groups, or as customized hands-on workshops.
Librarians can provide assistance with topics such as:
- Literature searching, including advanced searching techniques in support of Systematic Reviews
- Evidenced-based practice searching and resources
- Bibliographic management software like EndNote, Refworks, and Mendeley
- Data management/sharing regulations and best practices
- Persistent problems accessing online library resources from on or off-site
- Bioinformatics resource identifications and searching
Ask the Library to request a consultation.