Ask us questions via e-mail or instant message by clicking on the Services tab on this page.
1. You can use most of the tools and resources available on the library home page from any computer! All you need is your KID and password.
2. This mobile site will direct you to downloadable apps and mobile versions of your favorite clinical resources.
3. Use the “Springboard” at the top of the library home page for easy access to the most frequently used resources.
4. If you’re browsing an online resource and see the “NYUHSL Full Text” icon, that’s the fastest way to access the full article.
5. Get help with citation software like EndNote by viewing a tutorial, reading our fact sheet, or asking for an individual or small group consultation.
6. Don’t struggle! Use Ask-a-Librarian (via IM, email, or phone) if it takes longer than 15 minutes to locate what you need.
The following mobile resources require you to sign up from an NYULMC-networked computer before use: AccessEmergencyMedicine, AccessMedicine, AccessPediatrics, AccessSurgery, Clin-eguide, First Consult, JAMAevidence, Litt’s D.E.R.M., MD Consult
At this time, the mobile versions of UpToDate and Micromedex are only available on the NYULMC WiFi network.
The First Consult, Lexicomp, and uCentral downloadable apps are paid for by NYUHSL - free to you! Other free or cheap apps include AHRQ ePSS, Diagnosaurus DDx ($0.99 - also available for free on the web through AccessMedicine), Epocrates Rx, Medscape, NEJM This Week, Qx Calculate, and Skyscape Medical Apps.