Tim Roberts is the Population Health Librarian. Tim supports the Department of Population Health by consulting and collaborating on systematic reviews, instructing new faculty and staff in effective literature searching and reference management skills and providing support in information discovery and management.
Tim holds a Master’s of Library Science (MLS) from the University at Buffalo, The State University of New York and a Master’s of Public Health CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College.
- Taylor, Samuel A; Khair, M Michael; Roberts, Timothy R; DiFelice, Gregory S. Primary Repair of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament: A Systematic Review. Arthroscopy. 2015:31(11):2233-2247.
- Robbins, Laura; Bostrom, Mathias; Marx, Robert; Roberts, Timothy; Sculco, Thomas P. Restructuring the orthopedic resident research curriculum to increase scholarly activity. Journal of graduate medical education. 2013:5(4):646-651.
- Dy, Christopher J; Taylor, Samuel A; Patel, Ronak M; McCarthy, Moira M; Roberts, Timothy R; Daluiski, Aaron. Does the quality, accuracy, and readability of information about lateral epicondylitis on the internet vary with the search term used?. Hand (New York, N.Y.). 2012:7(4):420-425.
- Dy, Christopher J; Little, Milton T M; Berkes, Marschall B; Ma, Yan; Roberts, Timothy R; Helfet, David L; Lorich, Dean G. Meta-analysis of re-operation, nonunion, and infection after open reduction and internal fixation of patella fractures. Journal of trauma & acute care surgery. 2012:73(4):928-932.
- Dy, Christopher J; Taylor, Samuel A; Patel, Ronak M; Kitay, Alison; Roberts, Timothy R; Daluiski, Aaron. The effect of search term on the quality and accuracy of online information regarding distal radius fractures. Journal of hand surgery (American volume). 2012:37(9):1881-1887.
- Dy, Christopher J; Hernandez-Soria, Alexia; Ma, Yan; Roberts, Timothy R; Daluiski, Aaron. Complications after flexor tendon repair: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of hand surgery (American volume). 2012:37(3):543-551.e1.
- Poultsides, L A; Gonzalez Della Valle, A; Memtsoudis, S G; Ma, Y; Roberts, T; Sharrock, N; Salvati, E. Meta-analysis of cause of death following total joint replacement using different thromboprophylaxis regimens. Journal of bone & joint surgery (British volume). 2012:94(1):113-121.
- Magid, Steven K; Roberts, Timothy R; Javaheri, Mohsen. What journal citations teach us about rheumatic diseases. Arthritis & rheumatism. 2008:58(2 Suppl):S153-S159.