Tim Roberts is the Population Health Librarian, and the liaison to the Department of Emergency Medicine. Tim supports both Departments by consulting and collaborating on systematic reviews, instructing new faculty and staff in effective literature searching and reference management skills and providing support in information discovery and management.
Tim holds a Master’s of Library Science (MLS) from the University at Buffalo, The State University of New York and a Master’s of Public Health CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College.
- Emergency Medicine
This guide offers tools and resources for finding health-related information in emergency medicine at NYU Langone Health.
- Funding Resources and Grant Writing
- Population Health
This guide is intended to help the staff and faculty members in the Department of Population Health be able to quickly research their topics of interest.
- Roberts, Linda; Cornell, Charles; Bostrom, Mathias; Goldsmith, Sandra; Ologhobo, Titilayo; Roberts, Timothy; Robbins, Laura. Communication Skills Training for Surgical Residents: Learning to Relate to the Needs of Older Adults. Journal of surgical education. 2018:75(5):1180-1187.
- Yip, Michael; Francis, Anna-Marie; Roberts, Timothy; Rokito, Andrew; Zuckerman, Joseph D; Virk, Mandeep S. Treatment of Adhesive Capsulitis of the Shoulder: A Critical Analysis Review. JBJS reviews. 2018:6(6):e5-.
- Taylor, Samuel A; Khair, M Michael; Roberts, Timothy R; DiFelice, Gregory S. Primary Repair of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament: A Systematic Review. Arthroscopy. 2015:31(11):2233-47.
- Robbins, Laura; Bostrom, Mathias; Marx, Robert; Roberts, Timothy; Sculco, Thomas P. Restructuring the orthopedic resident research curriculum to increase scholarly activity. Journal of graduate medical education. 2013:5(4):646-51.
- Dy, Christopher J; Taylor, Samuel A; Patel, Ronak M; McCarthy, Moira M; Roberts, Timothy R; Daluiski, Aaron. Does the quality, accuracy, and readability of information about lateral epicondylitis on the internet vary with the search term used?. Hand (New York, N.Y.). 2012:7(4):420-5.
- Dy, Christopher J; Little, Milton T M; Berkes, Marschall B; Ma, Yan; Roberts, Timothy R; Helfet, David L; Lorich, Dean G. Meta-analysis of re-operation, nonunion, and infection after open reduction and internal fixation of patella fractures. Journal of trauma & acute care surgery. 2012:73(4):928-32.
- Dy, Christopher J; Taylor, Samuel A; Patel, Ronak M; Kitay, Alison; Roberts, Timothy R; Daluiski, Aaron. The effect of search term on the quality and accuracy of online information regarding distal radius fractures. Journal of hand surgery (American volume). 2012:37(9):1881-7.
- Dy, Christopher J; Hernandez-Soria, Alexia; Ma, Yan; Roberts, Timothy R; Daluiski, Aaron. Complications after flexor tendon repair: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of hand surgery (American volume). 2012:37(3):543-551.e1.
- Poultsides, L A; Gonzalez Della Valle, A; Memtsoudis, S G; Ma, Y; Roberts, T; Sharrock, N; Salvati, E. Meta-analysis of cause of death following total joint replacement using different thromboprophylaxis regimens. Journal of bone & joint surgery (British volume). 2012:94(1):113-21.
- Magid, Steven K; Roberts, Timothy R; Javaheri, Mohsen. What journal citations teach us about rheumatic diseases. Arthritis & rheumatism. 2008:58(2 Suppl):S153-9.