Jump to navigation
- Complementary & Integrative Medicine - This guide is a collection of evidence-based and current awareness information resources related to complementary and integrative medicine topics primarily for clinicians.
- Health Literacy and Patient Education
- Nursing - This guide is for practicing nurses, nurse educators, nurse practitioners, nursing administrators and students of nursing who are working in a clinical practice. This guide supports clinical decision making, research, and professional development.
- Pediatrics - This guide is for NYU School of Medicine students, physicians and clinical staff supporting pediatric patient care at NYU Langone Medical Center and affiliated communities. The purpose of this guide is to provide easy access to helpful tools/resources.
- Zika Virus - Zika Virus Health Information Resources
- McGowan, Richard; Anglin, Carlita. Internet resources : Zika Virus. MLA news. 2016:56(4):6-7.
- Anglin, Carlita. Sickle Cell Disease. Journal of consumer health on the Internet. 2015:19(2):122-131.
- 100 questions & answers about vascular anomalies. Blei, Francine; Anglin, Carlita. Sudbury, Mass. : Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 2011. xiv, 142 p. : ill. ; 23 cm. ISBN: 9780763766597.
- Willcox, Sallie; Anglin, Carlita; Dement, Fritz; Spore, Stuart; Schanback, Mindy. Supporting Patient Education and Safety Using an Online Patient Education Handout Database. Journal of consumer health on the Internet. 2011:15(1):1-12.
- Beall, A; Westphal, C; Stefanou, L; Anglin, L; Wicox, S. Oral health literacy pilot program initiative. Journal of dental education. 2011:75(2):219-219.
- Anglin, Carlita. Internet Resources: End of life. MLA news. 2008(409):10-10.
- Anglin, Carlita. Providing pediatric psychosocial support through patient library services in an outpatient hematology/oncology clinic. Primary psychiatry. 2008:15(7):75-83.
- Anglin C. Consumer health. Reach out and read: opportunities for collaboration, partnership, and outreach. MLA news. 2008(406):17-17.