Who We Are
The NYU Health Sciences Library’s Research Metrics team provides support for all aspects of publication productivity, impact, and collaboration, with particular attention to NYU faculty publishing.
What We Offer
- A comprehensive database of NYU School of Medicine faculty publications and NYU Washington Square STEM faculty publications.
- Tools for citation analysis, comparison, and assessment of collaborative publishing.
- Custom reports and data analytics.
- Provision of data and metrics for departmental and institutional tools and analyses, including dashboards, online faculty profiles, tenure and promotions evaluation, and more.
- Advice and consultations on the research publication ecosystem (RCR, H-Index, ORCID, Impact Factor).
Explore Our Services
Faculty Publication Metrics
Create custom reports showing trends in your department’s publishing, reach, and impact, or view detailed reports on your own publishing history.
Faculty Bibliography Search
Citation data for all publications produced by members of the NYU Langone community.
Faculty Bibliography API Tester
Open Researcher and Contributer ID (ORCID)
Who to ContactStuart Spore
Lead, Scholarly Output Assessment
Assistant Director, Research Data and Metrics
For general inquiries email #HSL_facbib@nyumc.org