- Care Coordination
This guide is for hospital-based nurses and social workers specializing in care management, care coordination or transitions of care.
- Funding Resources and Grant Writing
This guide is for clinicians specializing in working with older adults in a hospital setting. It provides key websites, books, journals and professional sources to support clinicians who specialize in geriatrics and caring for the elderly.
- Guidelines & Reviews
This guide is to help clinicians and health care professionals locate timely and relevant clinical guidelines that synthesize the best evidence on particular medical topics.
- Integrative Health
This guide is a collection of evidence-based and current awareness information resources related to integrative health topics such as acupuncture, massage, yoga, herbs and supplements and other integrative modalities.
- LIT-KITS: Book Discussion Sets
Monkeypox is a rare disease that is caused by infection with monkeypox virus. In May 2022, multiple cases of monkeypox were identified in several non-endemic countries. The purpose of this guide is to provide a springboard of quality information sources.
This guide is for practicing nurses, nurse educators, nurse practitioners, nursing administrators and students of nursing who are working in a clinical practice. This guide supports clinical decision making, research, and professional development.
- Patient Education
This guide is for physicians, nurses and clinical staff supporting pediatric patient care at NYU Langone Health and affiliated communities. The purpose of this guide is to provide easy access to quality sources that may aid clinical decision making.
- Tadros, Sandra; Ben-Dov, Tom; CathÃ¡in, Ã‰adaoin Ã“; Anglin, Carlita; April, Max M. Association between superior labial frenum and maxillary midline diastema - a systematic review. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology. 2022:156:111063-.
- Anglin, Carlita; Halpin-Healy, Carolyn; Rosenfeld, Peri. Reflecting Art in Nursing Practice: Developing Visual Arts Programs to Transform and Strengthen Practice. Journal of nursing administration. 2020:50(5):274-280.
- Minen, Mia T; Anglin, Carlita; Boubour, Alexandra; Squires, Allison; Herrmann, Linda. Meta-Synthesis on Migraine Management. Headache. 2018:58(1):22-44.
- Minen, MT; Anglin, L; Boubour, A; Squires, A; Herrmann, L. Migraine Patients' Perspectives on Migraine Management: A Meta-synthesis. Headache. 2017:57:160-160.
- Cartwright, Frances; Scagliola, Joan; Hammer, Marilyn; Anglin, Lita; Roinitzky, Linda. APPEARANCE-RELATED DISTRESS AMONG PATIENTS RECEIVING TREATMENT FOR CANCER PRE AND POST PARTICIPATING IN A LOOK GOOD FEEL BETTER PROGRAM. Oncology nursing forum. 2017:41(2):E132-E132.
- Dean, Ranekka; Melnyk, Halia; Anglin, Carlita. Zika Virus and Zika Virus Disease. Journal of consumer health on the Internet. 2017:21:62-70.
- McGowan, Richard; Anglin, Carlita. Internet resources : Zika Virus. MLA news. 2016:56(4):6-7.
- Anglin, Carlita. Sickle Cell Disease. Journal of consumer health on the Internet. 2015:19:122-131.
- 100 questions & answers about vascular anomalies. Blei, Francine; Anglin, Carlita. Sudbury, Mass. : Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 2011. xiv, 142 p. : ill. ; 23 cm. ISBN: 9780763766597.
- Willcox, Sallie; Anglin, Carlita; Dement, Fritz; Spore, Stuart; Schanback, Mindy. Supporting Patient Education and Safety Using an Online Patient Education Handout Database. Journal of consumer health on the Internet. 2011:15(1):1-12.