This guide was created for physicians, nurses, clinicians and researchers working in oncology. It contains links to journals, books, guidelines and organizational websites with information to support clinical decision making and patient care.
- Care Coordination
This guide is for hospital-based nurses and social workers specializing in care management, care coordination or transitions of care.
This guide is for clinicians specializing in working with older adults in a hospital setting. It provides key websites, books, journals and professional sources to support clinicians who specialize in geriatrics and caring for the elderly.
This guide is to help clinicians and health care professionals locate timely and relevant clinical guidelines that synthesize the best evidence on particular medical topics.
- Health Literacy and Patient Education
This guide was created for health professionals who have an interest in health literacy, patient education and making healthcare information understandable to all. It provides links to books and journals, as well as other quality sources.
- Integrative Health
This guide is a collection of evidence-based and current awareness information resources related to integrative health topics such as acupuncture, massage, yoga, herbs and supplements and other integrative modalities.
This guide is for practicing nurses, nurse educators, nurse practitioners, nursing administrators and students of nursing who are working in a clinical practice. This guide supports clinical decision making, research, and professional development.
This guide is for physicians, nurses and clinical staff supporting pediatric patient care at NYU Langone Health and affiliated communities. The purpose of this guide is to provide easy access to quality sources that may aid clinical decision making.
- Minen, Mia T; Anglin, Carlita; Boubour, Alexandra; Squires, Allison; Herrmann, Linda. Meta-Synthesis on Migraine Management. Headache. 2018:58(1):22-44.
- Minen, MT; Anglin, L; Boubour, A; Squires, A; Herrmann, L. Migraine Patients' Perspectives on Migraine Management: A Meta-synthesis. Headache. 2017:57:160-160.
- Cartwright, Frances; Scagliola, Joan; Hammer, Marilyn; Anglin, Lita; Roinitzky, Linda. APPEARANCE-RELATED DISTRESS AMONG PATIENTS RECEIVING TREATMENT FOR CANCER PRE AND POST PARTICIPATING IN A LOOK GOOD FEEL BETTER PROGRAM. Oncology nursing forum. 2017:41(2):E132-E132.
- Dean, Ranekka; Melnyk, Halia; Anglin, Carlita. Zika Virus and Zika Virus Disease. Journal of consumer health on the Internet. 2017:21:62-70.
- McGowan, Richard; Anglin, Carlita. Internet resources : Zika Virus. MLA news. 2016:56(4):6-7.
- Anglin, Carlita. Sickle Cell Disease. Journal of consumer health on the Internet. 2015:19:122-131.
- 100 questions & answers about vascular anomalies. Blei, Francine; Anglin, Carlita. Sudbury, Mass. : Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 2011. xiv, 142 p. : ill. ; 23 cm. ISBN: 9780763766597.
- Willcox, Sallie; Anglin, Carlita; Dement, Fritz; Spore, Stuart; Schanback, Mindy. Supporting Patient Education and Safety Using an Online Patient Education Handout Database. Journal of consumer health on the Internet. 2011:15(1):1-12.
- Beall, A; Westphal, C; Stefanou, L; Anglin, L; Wicox, S. Oral health literacy pilot program initiative. Journal of dental education. 2011:75(2):219-219.
- Anglin, Carlita. Internet Resources: End of life. MLA news. 2008(409):10-10.