Jump to navigation
- Cancer - This guide was created for physicians, nurses, clinicians and researchers working in oncology. It contains links to journals, books, guidelines and organizational websites with information to support clinical decision making and patient care.
- Geriatrics - This guide is for clinicians specializing in working with older adults in a hospital setting. It provides key websites, books, journals and professional sources to support clinicians who specialize in geriatrics and caring for the elderly.
- Health Literacy and Patient Education - This guide was created for health professionals who have an interest in health literacy, patient education and making healthcare information understandable to all. It provides links to books and journals, as well as other quality sources.
- Integrative Health - This guide is a collection of evidence-based and current awareness information resources related to integrative health topics such as acupuncture, massage, yoga, herbs and supplements and other integrative modalities.
- Nursing - This guide is for practicing nurses, nurse educators, nurse practitioners, nursing administrators and students of nursing who are working in a clinical practice. This guide supports clinical decision making, research, and professional development.
- Pediatrics - This guide is for physicians, nurses and clinical staff supporting pediatric patient care at NYU Langone Health and affiliated communities. The purpose of this guide is to provide easy access to quality sources that may aid clinical decision making.
- Zika Virus - This guide provides links to quality biomedical information sources related about the Zika virus. It is for clinicians, epidemiologists, and specialists in infection control and disease prevention.
- Minen, MT; Anglin, L; Boubour, A; Squires, A; Herrmann, L. Migraine Patients' Perspectives on Migraine Management: A Meta-synthesis. Headache. 2017:57:160-160.
- Dean, Ranekka; Melnyk, Halia; Anglin, Carlita. Zika Virus and Zika Virus Disease. Journal of consumer health on the Internet. 2017:21(1):62-70.
- McGowan, Richard; Anglin, Carlita. Internet resources : Zika Virus. MLA news. 2016:56(4):6-7.
- Anglin, Carlita. Sickle Cell Disease. Journal of consumer health on the Internet. 2015:19(2):122-131.
- 100 questions & answers about vascular anomalies. Blei, Francine; Anglin, Carlita. Sudbury, Mass. : Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 2011. xiv, 142 p. : ill. ; 23 cm. ISBN: 9780763766597.
- Willcox, Sallie; Anglin, Carlita; Dement, Fritz; Spore, Stuart; Schanback, Mindy. Supporting Patient Education and Safety Using an Online Patient Education Handout Database. Journal of consumer health on the Internet. 2011:15(1):1-12.
- Beall, A; Westphal, C; Stefanou, L; Anglin, L; Wicox, S. Oral health literacy pilot program initiative. Journal of dental education. 2011:75(2):219-219.
- Anglin, Carlita. Internet Resources: End of life. MLA news. 2008(409):10-10.
- Anglin, Carlita. Providing pediatric psychosocial support through patient library services in an outpatient hematology/oncology clinic. Primary psychiatry. 2008:15(7):75-83.
- Anglin C. Consumer health. Reach out and read: opportunities for collaboration, partnership, and outreach. MLA news. 2008(406):17-17.