Sushan Chin is the head archivist at NYU Langone Health and manages the archives and special collections which document the history of NYU Langone. Her research interests include preservation of digital and analog materials.
Sushan Chin has an BA and an MA in American History from New York University, and an MS in Library and Information Science from Drexel University.
- Read, Kevin; Athens, Jessica; Lamb, Ian; Nicholson, Joey; Chin, Sushan; Xu, Junchuan; Rambo, Neil; Surkis, Alisa. Promoting Data Reuse and Collaboration at an Academic Medical Center. International journal of digital curation. 2015:10(1):260-267.
- Handbook of research on disaster management and contingency planning in modern libraries by Decker, Emy Nelson; Townes, Jennifer A (Eds). Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, 2015. ISBN: 9781466686250.
- Surkis, Alisa; Read, Kevin; Lamb, Ian; Athens, Jessica; Nicholson, Joey; Chin, Sushan; Xu, Julia; Hanson, Karen; Larson, Catherine. BUILDING A DATA CATALOG: PROMOTING DATA REUSE AND COLLABORATION AT AN ACADEMIC MEDICAL CENTER. Journal of the Medical Library Association. 2015:103(4):229-230.
- Larson, C., Chin, S., Barahona, G., Hanson, K., Lamb, Ian. Branding the Archives: Reimaging our Online Presence. Poster. Medical Library Association Annual Meeting. Boston, MA. May 6-8, 2013.
- Chin, S. Surviving Sandy: Recovery and Insights after a Natural Disaster. Presentation. New York Archives Week Symposium 2013: Disaster Planning for Archives and their communities. New York, NY. October 7, 2013.