- Citation Metrics
Journal impact factor, h-index for authors, citation tracking, and faculty bibliography
- Evidence Based Medicine
Evidence based medicine (EBM) is the conscientious, explicit, judicious and reasonable use of modern, best evidence in making decisions about the care of individual patients.
This guide is a collection of library resources intended to assist users with research in Gastroenterology.
- Internal Medicine
A collection of the library's resources related to Internal Medicine.
- Stay Current with Journals
Access free articles via Read by QxMD and Docphin.
- Girmay, B; Chodosh, J; Ferris, R; Arcila-Mesa, M; Simkin, D; Oliver, A; Rutagarama, P; Anzisi, L; Curran, A; Blaum, C S. Diabetes mellitus and alzheimer's disease and related dementia care in older adults: A systematic literature review. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2019:Conference:(2019):S333-.
- MLA '17 Call for Submissions. Yacobucci, Karen; Curran, Ashley.
- Curran, Ashley. Down but Not Out: Rebuilding the NYU Health Sciences Library. Bridge to excellence. 2016.
- Williams, Jeff D.; Curran, Ashley; DeSimone, David; and McCrillis, Aileen. Where’s the Printer? How One Library Dared to Eliminate Printing. Medical Library Association 2017 Annual Meeting, Seattle, May 2017.
- Curran, A. “A library reborn: The first three months in the life of the new NYU Health Sciences Library” Presented at Medical Library Association Tri-Chapter Meeting. Philadelphia PA. September 2016.