- Citation Metrics
Journal impact factor, h-index for authors, citation tracking, and faculty bibliography
This guide is a collection of library resources intended to assist users with research in Gastroenterology.
- Internal Medicine
A collection of the library's resources related to Internal Medicine.
- NYU Health Sciences Library: Lapidus Library
- Girmay, B; Chodosh, J; Ferris, R; Arcila-Mesa, M; Simkin, D; Oliver, A; Rutagarama, P; Anzisi, L; Curran, A; Blaum, C S. Diabetes mellitus and alzheimer's disease and related dementia care in older adults: A systematic literature review. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2019:Conference:(2019):S333-.
- MLA '17 Call for Submissions. Yacobucci, Karen; Curran, Ashley.
- Curran, Ashley. Down but Not Out: Rebuilding the NYU Health Sciences Library. Bridge to excellence. 2016.
- Williams, Jeff D.; Curran, Ashley; DeSimone, David; and McCrillis, Aileen. Where’s the Printer? How One Library Dared to Eliminate Printing. Medical Library Association 2017 Annual Meeting, Seattle, May 2017.
- Curran, A. “A library reborn: The first three months in the life of the new NYU Health Sciences Library” Presented at Medical Library Association Tri-Chapter Meeting. Philadelphia PA. September 2016.