Jump to navigation
- Gottfried, Sara; Pontiggia, Laura; Newberg, Andrew; Laynor, Gregory; Monti, Daniel. Continuous glucose monitoring metrics for earlier identification of pre-diabetes: protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ open. 2022:12(8):e061756-.
- Laynor, Gregory; Tagge, Natalie. Developing Pathways to Health Sciences Librarianship with an Introductory Course and Mentoring Program. Reference librarian. 2022.
- Laynor, Gregory. Can Systematic Reviews Be Automated?. Journal of electronic resources in medical libraries. 2022.
- Academic Libraries and Collaborative Research Services by Forbes, Carrie [Ed]. [S.l.] : Rowan & Littlefield, 2022. ISBN: 978-1-5381-5368-0.
- Laynor, Gregory. History of Medical Libraries and Medical Librarianship: From John Shaw Billings to The Digital Era : Kronenfeld, Michael, and Jennie Jacobs Kronenfeld. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield, (2021). 341p. ISBN 978-15381-1881-8. $125.00 (hardcover). Medical reference service quarterly. 2021:38(4):435-436.
- Laynor, Gregory. 3D Printing in Medical Libraries: A Crash Course in Supporting Innovation in Health Care. Medical reference service quarterly. 2021:38(4):412-413.
- Laynor, Gregory. Libraries amid Protest: Books, Organizing, and Global Activism.. Library quarterly. 2021:91(1):113-114.
- Laynor, Gregory. Artificial Whiteness: Politics and Ideology in Artificial Intelligence. Information & culture. 2021:56(3):356-357.
- Laynor, Gregory. Structural Competency in Mental Health and Medicine: A Case-Based Approach to Treating the Social Determinants of Health. Journal of the Medical Library Association. 2021:109(2):346-346.
- Laynor, Gregory. How we became our data: A genealogy of the informational person, by Colin Koopman. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press, 2019. 272 pp. $90 hardcover. $30 paperback. ISBN 9780226626444 (hardcover), 9780226626581 (paperback). Information society. 2020:36(4):236-236.