Open 24/7 to staff and faculty with a valid NYU Langone Health ID.
The library is staffed Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
About the Library
The Herman Robbins Medical Library at the NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital is one of the Health Sciences Libraries at NYU Langone. In 1993, the library was named after Dr. Herman Robbins, Chairman of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery (1972-1981), for his invaluable and indefatigable service to the Orthopedic Hospital--its residents, patients and staff.
- Eighteen web-accessible computers
- Email-enabled scanner (printing unavailable)
- 72” LCD touchscreen smartboard display and computer with wireless keyboard and mouse (conference room)
- Dedicated videoconferencing system for direct connection to other NYULH conference rooms
- Webcam for Webex and Zoom-enabled meetings (conference room)
- Wi-Fi laptop area
Conference Room Reservation
Public services librarians specially trained in assisting with literature searches, systematic review services support, and education can be contacted through the Robbins library onsite staff or using the "Email Us" button on the right hand side of this page. The Health Sciences Library also offers onsite and virtual classes. For more information and to register for classes, please see our class reservation system.
As part of the Health Sciences Library of the NYU Langone Health, the Herman Robbins Medical Library at NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital (LOH) has full-text access to thousands of online journals, books and databases.
NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital
301 East 17th St.
New York, NY 10003