Find books and chapters by topic at our vendor websites:
Resources for certification and recertification in pain management, critical care, and perioperative medicine.
Access to full text ebooks available through Ovid.
Targeted diagnosis and treatment information for a broad range of emergency cases, with videos.
|LWW Health Library
Includes the Clerkship/Clinical Rotations and Medical Education collections.
Access to 60 medical titles and textbooks.
|McGraw-Hill eBook Library
Access to McGraw-Hill eBook collections in Medical and USMLE Test Prep and other study aids.
|AccessMedicine Case Files Collection
Provides premier case content to improve learning outcomes through exposure to clinical cases.
|Proquest Ebook Central
Users can search, read, highlight, and annotate full-text books. Please see our guide for important information about your access to this resource.
Covers the entire span of pediatric practice, from neonatology through adolescent medicine.
Clinical medicine, public health, biomedical sciences.
Provides clinicians with quick reference for surgical inquiries.
Clinical medicine, pharmacology, nursing, drug information, billing codes.
Search All Online Books in the Catalog
Browse Online Books by title
Showing books starting with the letter A (101-150 of 24858):
- A Buyer's and User's Guide to Astronomical Telescopes and Binoculars
- A Buyer�s and User�s Guide to Astronomical Telescopes and Binoculars
- A Calculating People : The Spread of Numeracy in Early America
- A Calculus for Factorial Arrangements, vol. 59
- A Calculus of Communicating Systems, vol. 92
- A Calculus of Distributed and Parallel Processes, vol. 31
- A Call for Engaged Leadership, vol. 91
- A Campaign of Quiet Persuasion : How the College Board Desegregated SAT® Test Centers in the Deep South, 1960-1965
- A candid examination of theism
- A careful and strict inquiry into the modern prevailing notions of that freedom of will, which is supposed to be essential to moral agency, virtue and vice, reward and punishment, praise and blame
- A Caribbean Forest Tapestry
- A Caring Advanced Practice Nursing Model
- A Caring Approach in Nursing Administration
- A Case a Week: Sleep Disorders from the Cleveland Clinic
- A Case for Climate Engineering
- A Case for Statistical Thinking, Not Just Statistical Technique: Using Non-Parametric Techniques Appropriately
- A Case for the Use of Project Management Methodology to Implement Data Collection for a Nationwide Case-Control Study Investigating Sudden Unexpected Death in Infancy
- A Case for the Use of Triangulation in Research on Ethnic Relations of a Conflict-Transiting Community
- A Case of Critical Incident Technique: Perceived Managerial and Leadership Effectiveness
- A Case of Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis of Experiences of Participation in the Buddy Group System
- A Case of Methodological Premises Underlying Literature Reviews
- A Case Study in Collaborative Research: Development of “Confirmation Wars, Legislative Time, and Collateral Damage”
- A Case Study in Working With Remote Field Interviewers
- A Case Study of a Clinical Case Series Evaluating the Indications and Surgical Outcome of an Uncommon Ophthalmic Surgical Procedure
- A Case Study of a Teacher Doing Science Curriculum Change
- A Case Study of Cross-Disciplinary Collaboration: Designing Effective Teaching Methods for Individuals With Developmental Disabilities
- A Case Study of Designing Artificial Facebook Pages: A New Approach to Online Research
- A Case Study of School Leadership and the Change Process Through the Lens of Bronfenbrenner’s Bioecological Theory of Human Development
- A Case Study of Social Media and Remote Communications in Military Research: Examining Military and Deployment Experiences of Army Women
- A Case Study of Spatial Analysis: Approaching a Research Question With Spatial Data
- A Case Study of the Application of a Multilevel Growth Curve Model and the Prediction of Health Trajectories
- A Case Study of Three Working Mothers: Using Interviews and Activity Logs for Work–Family Research
- A Case Study on Assessment of Competency of Peripheral Health Workers Using Clinical Vignettes Through Cross-Sectional Design
- A Case Study on Teaching Mathematical Language: An Experience With 5-Year-Old Children
- A Case Study Using Historical Timelines: Developing a Research Methodology for a Study of Policing Women’s Bodies in Ireland
- A Case-Based Approach to Emergency Psychiatry
- A Case-Based Approach to Public Psychiatry
- A Case-Based Guide to Clinical Endocrinology
- A Case-Based Guide to Clinical Endocrinology
- A Casebook of Family Interventions for Psychosis
- A casebook of psychotherapy integration
- A Case–Control Retrospective Observational Study in Multiple Myeloma
- A Catalogue of the Manuscripts of Christiaan Huygens Including a Concordance with His Oeuvres Complètes : Catalogue of the Manuscripts of Christiaan Huygens Including a Concordance with His Oeuvres Compltes
- A Catalogue Raisonné of Scientific Instruments from the Louvain School, 1530-1600
- A Celebration of Statistics
- A Celebration of Statistics : The ISI Centenary Volume a Volume to Celebrate the Founding of the International Statistical Institute In 1885
- A Cell Biologist's Guide to Modeling and Bioinformatics
- A census that mirrors America: interim report
- A Centum of Valuable Plant Bioactives
- A Century of Communication Studies : The Unfinished Conversation