Find books and chapters by topic at our vendor websites:
Resources for certification and recertification in pain management, critical care, and perioperative medicine.
Access to full text ebooks available through Ovid.
Targeted diagnosis and treatment information for a broad range of emergency cases, with videos.
|LWW Health Library
Includes the Clerkship/Clinical Rotations and Medical Education collections.
Access to 60 medical titles and textbooks.
|McGraw-Hill eBook Library
Access to McGraw-Hill eBook collections in Medical and USMLE Test Prep and other study aids.
|AccessMedicine Case Files Collection
Provides premier case content to improve learning outcomes through exposure to clinical cases.
|Proquest Ebook Central
Users can search, read, highlight, and annotate full-text books. Please see our guide for important information about your access to this resource.
Covers the entire span of pediatric practice, from neonatology through adolescent medicine.
Clinical medicine, public health, biomedical sciences.
Provides clinicians with quick reference for surgical inquiries.
Clinical medicine, pharmacology, nursing, drug information, billing codes.
Search All Online Books in the Catalog
Browse Online Books by title
Showing books starting with the letter D (401-450 of 10631):
- Data Converters
- Data Converters for Wireless Standards, vol. 658
- Data Correcting Approaches in Combinatorial Optimization
- Data Deduplication Approaches
- Data Deduplication for Data Optimization for Storage and Network Systems
- Data Democracy
- Data Detective's Toolkit: Cutting-Edge Techniques and SAS Macros to Clean, Prepare, and Manage Data, The
- Data Dissemination and Query in Mobile Social Networks
- Data Dissemination in Wireless Computing Environments, vol. 19
- Data Does Not Equal Reality
- Data Domain-Optimized Backup Using NetWorker 8.1
- Data Driven e-Science
- Data Encoding
- Data Engineering and Management, vol. 6411
- Data Engineering Issues in E-Commerce and Services, vol. 4055
- Data Engineering on Azure
- Data Engineering, vol. 132
- Data Entry and Validation with C# and VB .NET Windows Forms
- Data Envelopment Analysis
- Data Envelopment Analysis
- Data Envelopment Analysis, vol. 208
- Data Envelopment Analysis, vol. 221
- Data Envelopment Analysis, vol. 238
- Data Extraction and Coding Challenges: Using Online Female Escort Advertisements to Test Evolutionary-Based Hypotheses
- Data Feminism
- Data Fluency: Using Data Presentation Tools for Effective Communication
- Data for Nurses
- Data for science and society: the second National Conference on Scientific and Technical Data
- Data for Science and Technology
- Data Fusion Applications, vol. 1
- Data Fusion for Situation Monitoring, Incident Detection, Alert and Response Management
- Data Fusion in Information Retrieval, vol. 13
- Data Fusion Methodology and Applications, vol. 31
- Data Fusion Support to Activity-Based Intelligence
- Data Fusion: Concepts and Ideas
- Data Gathering Using an Enhanced Interviewing Within a Narrative Framework—Practical and Ethical Challenges
- Data Gathering, Analysis and Protection of Privacy Through Randomized Response Techniques: Qualitative and Quantitative Human Traits, vol. 34
- Data Gaze: Capitalism, Power and Perception, The
- Data Governance Imperative: A Business Strategy for Corporate Data, The
- Data Governance: Creating Value from Information Assets
- Data Governance: How to Design, Deploy and Sustain an Effective Data Governance Program, Second Edition
- Data Governance: How to Design, Deploy, and Sustain an Effective Data Governance Program
- Data Handling in Science and Technology
- Data Handling in Science and Technology, vol. 1
- Data Hiding Fundamentals and Applications
- Data Hiding Techniques in Windows OS: A Practical Approach to Investigation and Defense
- Data Hiding: Exposing Concealed Data in Multimedia, Operating Systems, Mobile Devices and Network Protocols
- Data Illustrator
- Data in Brief
- Data in Medicine: Collection, Processing and Presentation, vol. 1