Find books and chapters by topic at our vendor websites:
Resources for certification and recertification in pain management, critical care, and perioperative medicine.
Access to full text ebooks available through Ovid.
Targeted diagnosis and treatment information for a broad range of emergency cases, with videos.
|LWW Health Library
Includes the Clerkship/Clinical Rotations and Medical Education collections.
Access to 60 medical titles and textbooks.
|McGraw-Hill eBook Library
Access to McGraw-Hill eBook collections in Medical and USMLE Test Prep and other study aids.
|AccessMedicine Case Files Collection
Provides premier case content to improve learning outcomes through exposure to clinical cases.
|Proquest Ebook Central
Users can search, read, highlight, and annotate full-text books. Please see our guide for important information about your access to this resource.
Covers the entire span of pediatric practice, from neonatology through adolescent medicine.
Clinical medicine, public health, biomedical sciences.
Provides clinicians with quick reference for surgical inquiries.
Clinical medicine, pharmacology, nursing, drug information, billing codes.
Search All Online Books in the Catalog
Browse Online Books by title
Showing books starting with the letter A (26101-26150 of 40157):
- Analyzing Neural Time Series Data
- Analyzing Nonrenewable Resource Supply
- Analyzing Online Social Networks
- Analyzing Opera
- Analyzing Panel Data, vol. 18
- Analyzing People’s Media Use Behaviors Using Mail Survey Method
- Analyzing Political Communication with Digital Trace Data
- Analyzing psychotherapy
- Analyzing Qualitative Data, vol. 6
- Analyzing Qualitative Minigroup Data Using Thematic Analysis
- Analyzing Quantitative Data: From Description to Explanation
- Analyzing Racial Disproportionality in Special Education Using Secondary Data
- Analyzing Reactions to Moral Threat With Social Psychological Experiments Using Actual Behavior and Physiological Indices in Immersive Behavioral Paradigms
- Analyzing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves with SAS
- Analyzing Repeated Surveys, vol. 115
- Analyzing Situation, The
- Analyzing Social and Political Change: A Casebook of Methods
- Analyzing Social Media Networks with NodeXL
- Analyzing Social Media Networks with NodeXL: Insights from a Connected World
- Analyzing Stereotypes Across Time Using Google Ngram Viewer
- Analyzing Strategic Nuclear Policy
- Analyzing Structured Data
- Analyzing Students’ Survey Responses on an Online Globalization Course
- Analyzing Syntax through Texts
- Analyzing T Cell Responses
- Analyzing Talk in the Social Sciences: Narrative, Conversation and Discourse Strategies
- Analyzing Talk: The Role of the Chairperson in a Teachers’ Meeting
- Analyzing Textual Information: From Words to Meanings through Numbers, vol. 188
- Analyzing the 2016 Republican Primary Using a Tobit Model
- Analyzing the Consequences of Taking Life Using Theocentric Phenomenology
- Analyzing the Effectiveness of Product Placement in Video Games Using an Experimental Design
- Analyzing the Effects of Cultural Heterogeneity on Cooperative Behavior Using a Laboratory Experiment in India
- Analyzing the Global Political Economy
- Analyzing the Health Impact of Economic Change: Insights From a Multi-Level Retrospective Cohort Study
- Analyzing the Impact of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome on Quality of Life Using Photovoice Methods
- Analyzing the Impact of Statin Initiation on Survival in Cancer Patients Using Causal Inference Methods Emulating a Target Trial
- Analyzing the Implementation of Global Health Initiatives: Complex Interventions in Complex Contexts
- Analyzing the Marijuana Reform Movement in Texas as a Participant and an Observer: A Case Study Approach
- Analyzing the Next-Generation Catalog : A Library Technology Report
- Analyzing the Social Web
- Analyzing the Space–Time of Collaborative Sensemaking Through Video Analysis: Methodological Reflections on a Case Study
- Analyzing the U.S. content of imports and the foreign content of exports
- Analyzing Toxicity in Social Media Discourse Around Wearing Face Masks During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Analyzing Twitter Data: Advantages and Challenges in the Study of UN Climate Negotiations
- Analyzing Uncertainty in Civil Engineering
- Analyzing Verbal Protocols: Thinking Aloud During Reading in Cognitive and Educational Psychology
- Analyzing Video Sequences of Multiple Humans, vol. 3
- Analyzing Virtual Manhood: Qualitative Analysis of Fappening-Related Twitter Data
- Analyzing Visual Data, vol. 24
- Analyzing World Fiction